POSITION: Customer Service Account Executive
SALARY: A competitive salary is on offer
HOURS: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 25 days holiday + 8 days public/statutory holiday, onsite parking.
LOCATION: Crewe, CW1 6UL
Originating back to 1922, our company has a strong heritage of providing specialist pharmaceutical and healthcare packaging services. Our focus is to provide continued growth through excellence by utilsing our industry leading skills, knowledge and experience to offer our customers a range of high quality, flexible and innovative services at competitive prices
Due to the ongoing success of the company, we are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Account Executive to join our internal sales team
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- As a Customer Service Account Executive, you will be responsible for the running and upkeep of customer’s accounts. The role will include producing instructions for new and repeat orders and the scheduling of customer call offs.
- Liaising with the External Sales Managers as well as design departments including CAD and Repro on new profile/artwork orders. You will require the ability to be able to pull together specifications, artworks, cad drawings, quotes and samples in order to progress an order.
- Prioritise workload on a regular basis within the working day, in accordance with emails and calls received.
- Assist with continuous improvement projects within the department.
- Ensure prompt and accurate filing and archiving of all customer orders and correspondence.
- Offer an exceptional service to customers, acting as an ambassador of the company, and always presenting a professional and positive image to customers.
Our Company is looking for an experienced Pre-Press Operator who can work under pressure to tight deadlines. Experience of ArtPro and Automation Engine software is essential.
The ideal Candidate will also have:
- The idea candidate will have approximately 3 years + proven experience in a similar Customer Service / Account Management role.
- Strong attention to detail with an excellent sense of prioritization and time management skills – with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of assertiveness and exceptional conflict resolution skills.
- Enthusiastic individual willing to learn
- IT Skills are essential, including proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Confidence in varied sources of communication including email and telephone.
- GCSE qualifications in both English and Math’s (Grade C or above, or equivalent)