There are three distinct steps in producing printed folding cartons:
- Short to long runs
- Medium and large format specialist carton printing machines.
- Up to 6 colours + a variety of coatings in one pass
- UV drying technology
Cutting and Creasing
- Matching format cut and crease machines
- Features include Braille and complex emboss and de-boss design features.
- Braille continuously measured using latest equipment to meet the EU Braille standards – see more here
Folding, Gluing and Finishing
- Broad range of folder/gluers to meet the majority of market requirements.
- Wide range of styles and specifications from simple straight-line to multipoint multi-panel designs
- Automatic base erection cartons.
- Security and glue line consistency maintained through electronic control
- In-line Braille application capability, measured to meet EU standards directives. – see more here
- Consistency of production ensures customers’ packing line efficiencies and minimisation of packing-related downtime.