Thank you for your interest in working for Medica Packaging Ltd.
POSITION: Customer Service Account Executive
SALARY: A competitive salary is on offer.
HOURS: Full time – 37.5 hours per week.
LOCATION: Crewe, CW1 6UL
Originating back to 1922, our company has a strong heritage of providing specialist pharmaceutical and healthcare packaging services. Our focus is to provide continued growth through excellence by utilising our industry leading skills, knowledge and experience to offer our customers a range of high quality, flexible and innovative services at competitive prices
Due to the ongoing success of the company, we are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Account Executive to join our internal sales team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- As a Customer Service Account Executive, you will be responsible for the running and upkeep of customer’s accounts. The role will include producing instructions for new and repeat orders and the scheduling of customer call offs.
- Liaising with the External Sales Managers as well as design departments including CAD and Repro on new profile/artwork orders. You will require the ability to be able to pull together specifications, artworks, cad drawings, quotes and samples in order to progress an order.
- Prioritise workload on a regular basis within the working day, in accordance with emails and calls received.
- Assist with continuous improvement projects within the department.
- Ensure prompt and accurate filing and archiving of all customer orders and correspondence.
- Offer an exceptional service to customers, acting as an ambassador of the company, and always presenting a professional and positive image to customers.
- The idea candidate will have approximately 3 years + proven experience in a similar Customer Service / Account Management role.
- Strong attention to detail with an excellent sense of prioritization and time management skills – with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of assertiveness and exceptional conflict resolution skills.
- Enthusiastic individual willing to learn
- IT Skills are essential, including proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Confidence in varied sources of communication including email and telephone.
- GCSE qualifications in both English and Math’s (Grade C or above, or equivalent)
Please send your CV to HR@medicapackaging.com.
We are always searching for additional talent to join our team and would welcome your enquiry. If you are interested in future opportunities with a successful and progressive company please forward your CV and a covering letter stating the areas of work in which you are interested to: HR@medicapackaging.com
By emailing hr@medicapackaging you accept the following notice.
The protection of personal data is an important issue for us. Your data will be handled in accordance with federal and state legal provisions on the protection of personal data and on data security.
Your personal data will be stored exclusively for recruitment and hiring purposes, as mandated under federal and state law, and the company will evaluate your credentials for job opportunities available at the company or for a specific job opportunity selected by you.
Subject to state and federal law, you have the right to view and correct inaccurate data maintained about you, and you may be asked to review and update your data from time to time. You may also remove your data from consideration.
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, however, Group-wide staff selection processes may involve access to your data by authorized Human Resources decision-makers and employee representatives within Medica Packaging.