POSITION: Pre-Press Operator
SALARY: A competitive salary is on offer
HOURS: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 25 days holiday + 8 days public/statutory holiday, onsite parking.
LOCATION: Crewe, CW1 6UL
Originating back to 1922, our company has a strong heritage of providing specialist pharmaceutical and healthcare packaging services. Our focus is to provide continued growth through excellence by utilsing our industry leading skills, knowledge and experience to offer our customers a range of high quality, flexible and innovative services at competitive prices.
Due to the ongoing success of the company, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Pre-Press Operator to support the work within the Repro department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- As a Pre-Press operator, you will be responsible for creating and amending customer artwork to supplied briefs/technical specifications, producing finished artworks for customer approval and the lithographic process.
- Plan and produce multi up files for printing plate production in accordance with the production work ticket.
- You will ensure accuracy when checking print ready files by using digital comparator software and perform content and quality checks to production files prior to sending for printing plate production.
You will be able to provide technical support to customers either by telephone, email or site visits.
Our Company is looking for an experienced Pre-Press Operator who can work under pressure to tight deadlines. Experience of ArtPro and Automation Engine software is essential.
The ideal Candidate will also have:
- Excellent knowledge of Artwork, Repro and Pre-Press Software and processes including Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat etc.).
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An Excellent eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- GCSE English and Math’s (or equivalent).
Experience from printed carton manufacturing environment.