Thank you for your interest in working for Medica Packaging Ltd.
We are always searching for additional talent to join our team and would welcome your enquiry. If you are interested in future opportunities with a successful and progressive company please forward your CV and a covering letter stating the areas of work in which you are interested to: HR@medicapackaging.com
By emailing hr@medicapackaging you accept the following notice.
The protection of personal data is an important issue for us. Your data will be handled in accordance with federal and state legal provisions on the protection of personal data and on data security.
Your personal data will be stored exclusively for recruitment and hiring purposes, as mandated under federal and state law, and the company will evaluate your credentials for job opportunities available at the company or for a specific job opportunity selected by you.
Subject to state and federal law, you have the right to view and correct inaccurate data maintained about you, and you may be asked to review and update your data from time to time. You may also remove your data from consideration.
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, however, Group-wide staff selection processes may involve access to your data by authorized Human Resources decision-makers and employee representatives within Medica Packaging.
Printers, Cut Crease and Gluing Operators
Due to continuous growth, Medica are looking to recruit Printers, Cut Crease and Gluing Operators at the Crewe facility.
Please contact Chloe Forster in HR for current opportunities at email@example.com
Pre-Press Operator Job
POSITION: Pre-Press Operator
SALARY: A competitive salary is on offer
HOURS: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 25 days holiday + 8 days public/statutory holiday, onsite parking.
LOCATION: Crewe, CW1 6UL
Originating back to 1922, our company has a strong heritage of providing specialist pharmaceutical and healthcare packaging services. Our focus is to provide continued growth through excellence by utilsing our industry leading skills, knowledge and experience to offer our customers a range of high quality, flexible and innovative services at competitive prices.
Due to the ongoing success of the company, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Pre-Press Operator to support the work within the Repro department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- As a Pre-Press operator, you will be responsible for creating and amending customer artwork to supplied briefs/technical specifications, producing finished artworks for customer approval and the lithographic process.
- Plan and produce multi up files for printing plate production in accordance with the production work ticket.
- You will ensure accuracy when checking print ready files by using digital comparator software and perform content and quality checks to production files prior to sending for printing plate production.
You will be able to provide technical support to customers either by telephone, email or site visits.
Our Company is looking for an experienced Pre-Press Operator who can work under pressure to tight deadlines. Experience of ArtPro and Automation Engine software is essential.
The ideal Candidate will also have:
- Excellent knowledge of Artwork, Repro and Pre-Press Software and processes including Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat etc.).
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An Excellent eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- GCSE English and Math’s (or equivalent).
Experience from printed carton manufacturing environment.